Fiber Optic Distribution Box FODB-8A Description
Optic fiber boxes is applicable PLC coupler to a terminal access links FTTH access system. It is especially for connecting and protection for fiber cable of FTTH. This terminal box applies to the communications room and various network room wall installation or desktop installation.
Fiber Optic Distribution Box FODB-8A Feature
• The design of the two-tier structure, the upper wiring layer optical splitter, lower for fiber plicing layer;
• Optical splitter module drawer modular design with a high degree of interchangeability and versatility;
• 1 SC or FC panels and each panel can hold 8 adapters;
• Box made of plastic material.
Fiber Optic Distribution Box FODB-8A General
• Relative Humidity: ≤95％(+40℃);
• Operating Temperature: －40℃～+60℃;
• Dimension: 220mm×220mm×55mm
Fiber Optic Distribution Box FODB-8A Application
• Installation：Wall mounting ，Pole mounting
Fiber Optic Distribution Box FODB-8A Accessories
• Cabinet keys; Plastic expansion screw, Self-tapping screws; hose clamps, shrinkable sleeves, etc.